March 22, 2010

LOL

Hello! Just working on some homework (painting/drawing) at the moment.. And I'm trying to fix this blog (clean it up maybe?) So I hope you enjoy these videos ^///^ hehehe~

Remember about at least a year or two ago, there was this class in AAU called:
"Photo/Storyboard/Super8" ? Haha.. well, they changed the name recently I think. So yeah, I took this class because I was in animation in my first year at the academy. I used a super 8mm film camera from school. Edited in iMovie. It was filmed in China Beach (SF).


It's a silly reason, but I took a semester of piano class back in CCSF just so I can learn a couple of pieces from my favorite films. This includes "Lullaby" from My Sassy Girl (one of my fave K-Dramas) lol!



I know I need to post more finished work here.. sigh.. I'm working on it promise! Later dudes ( n_n)v

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! wasn't expect you to put the cup strategically in front of the camera just enough to see the cup and cover his face! funny! and i didn't know you were an animation major before now, I'm starting to have my doubts in animation too =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL actually, I HAD NO IDEA that Z placed his iPhone there AND recorded! It was sort of like a hidden camera haha. So to us it was a "PERFECT accident" hehe I was so embarrassed, but it was so hilarious at the time :P

    Ricky is in animation. But just because he is, doesn't mean he has to animate :) He'd like to be an animation artist (so there's a difference with that and being an animator).. My style just changed over time I guess. More and more people were suggesting illustration based on my interest and drawing style. It's totally up to you... I think Ricky is the perfect student to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i don't know if i'd be of any help, but i don't mind discussing my path in animation. hehe but i remember watching the videos on your youtube page back in summer.. oh the good ol times, with lisas workshops and gouche with kris.. sushi with you cordel and i

    ReplyDelete