February 10, 2011

Explorations :)

Hello again!
Some of these look silly...
Hope you like them anyway :D
It's always nice to practice different ways of painting, drawing, etc. 
because I learned so much on my own and from friends (thanks!)

 A couple of characters... not quite finished lol





Uhm... this needs a lot of work =_=;



Everybody likes drawling Whitney! :P
B/W from photo.



Sketching from life is always fun~


  
It's V! Looks so innocent and young lol...


It's best to just look at the thumbnail version of this because it's so loose haaa

This is my first storyboard ever (so don't expect much lol). Our assignment was a simple "personal story." There wasn't much instruction in the first week, but I really tried and had fun anyway :) I had great critiques (thanks!) I really hope I do better because I'm considering color scripting as well! I need landscape painting too!


Sketchbook! I sketched a shinigami dude (in photoshop) because the skull was a little lonely :'(

Another skull study (oil) hooray!


Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. YOUR WORK IS AMAAAAZING!!!. thanks for the inspiration!
    xox
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Linda! Your paintings are very nice! They would be pleasant in cafes and homes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF YOU GET JAMES GURNEY AS A TEACHER I WILL BE JEALOUS OF YOU FOREVER. TAKE HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no no no XDDDD i just used his blog as an example :) OH GOODNESS I WISH HE CAN BE MY INSTRUCTOR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness! Love the skull, and the V. Very nice upload. See you at the workshops Jamie Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ki-ke! See ya at workshops buddeee~ YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JMIE GO SOOOOOOOOODDD! yes, it's so good that i had to typo it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliantly amazing...brillamazing...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emsosilly :3 Thanks Emerson!!

    Aww thanks Rodrigo! (blushes). I really like your oils and graphite pieces, they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my friend! You're absolutely talented! I'm super J. Hehe. Don't forget me when you're famous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna!!! I miss you~
    Thanks! I don't think I'll be famous tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O soooo good! i love that medusa illustration! MISSS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reekeee!!!!! Thank you! Miss yaaa~

    Richie, thanks babe :3 I miss you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love those works so much! all works you done are inpiring me alot!! Thanks and keep working those awesome pieces jamie!

    ReplyDelete