November 26, 2009

Week 13... Thanks!

I am thankful everyday for having wonderful friends, family, and mentors/instructors... I am fortunate to be loved and supported by great people... This four-day weekend/ Thanksgiving holiday, I will eat with family for lunch, maybe hang out with friends for a day, and then work on assignments for my classes :)


These were from my intermediate figure drawing class.


Vine charcoal and white charcoal pencil on toned paper. 80 minutes.


Vine charcoal on drawing paper. 25 minutes.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! \( ^-^)/

3 comments:

  1. The 80 minute one on toned paper is very nice, you should really push the white charcoal on it, like icing on a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks Sig :D

    but the toned paper was only about 30%.. more or less.. so i shouldn't push any whites but highlights.. if i drew faster, i would have applied more ^^;

    ReplyDelete